Xypher Terms of Service
By accessing https://xypher.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. Any such changes in respect of your use of the Services will take effect when posted on this page.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Xypher's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Xypher's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Xypher at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Xypher's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Xypher makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Xypher does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Any decision to buy, sell, hold or trade in cryptocurrencies involve a high level of risk. Decisions and are best made based on the advice of qualified financial professionals as it involves a risk of substantial loss. Trading involves high risks and can cause you to lose considerably amounts of money. Before taking any important trading decision, you should consult a qualified financial professional. Please consider carefully whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trading or investment activity that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through Xypher and its services. Information provided by Xypher and it's platform is for educational purposes and shall not be used as direct trading advice on how to invest your capital. Xypher will not be held responsible for any loss that occurs in your account.
In no event shall Xypher or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Xypher's website, even if Xypher or a Xypher authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Fees for using Xypher services
Creating an account at Xypher is free. Xypher charges a subscription fee chosen by the Costumer to use our web and app services. Subscription fees are non-refundable and can only be spent on the site
6. Accuracy of data
The materials appearing on Xypher website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Xypher does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Xypher may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Xypher does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Xypher has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Xypher of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Xypher may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
9. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Costa Rica and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.